Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
Classes, Training 121's & Consultations
Bookings, Payments & Cancellations
- Cars are parked at their owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for theft or damage to cars or property whilst at training.
- Family members are always welcome in classes and 121 training. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All of our training classes are outdoors, please wear clothing appropriate to time of year. Also please bring your dog or puppy a rain coat or jumper if they are short-coated and it is cold or wet and a cool coat if it is hot and they are thick coated.
- Please keep your dog on the lead at all times unless you are instructed otherwise. This is very important for the comfort and safety of all and our classes are near livestock.
- All our classes are a set rate for the course. It is not possible to pay per class. If however you have prior arrangements we are more than happy to transfer you into another class for the sessions you would other wise miss. We are unable to refund classes you cannot make.
- Please ensure your dog has had morning exercise before the class and will be more relaxed and ready to learn.
- As responsible owners please ensure that you have the means to clean up after your dog and leave this in the designated bin
- Rewards form the basis of our training. Please bring high value rewards such as your dogs favourite treat and toy. We will of course explain the best way to use these.
- Any injury to a dog is the sole responsibility of the owner
- Should your bitch come into season during the course, you may not be able to attend but please check with your trainer
- If we very bad weather or temperatures over 25 degrees or more please still come along unless we contact you. We will make adjustments to the class exercises and location to ensure you and your dogs safety
- Our classes are family friendly however please be aware that we have limited shelter and this may be too much for younger children
- Classes are paid for in 8 week blocks, you are paying for your spot for the whole course and can not carry over classes that you have not managed to attend. You can however make up the lost class other available classes
- Cancellations for classes and consultations must be made by email. Cancellations will be subject to the following fees:
- A substitute delegate may be named at any time before the class or workshop at no additional cost.
- If your dog comes into season please contact your trainer as you may not be able to attend class.
- The information on your booking form will only be used as a record of you and your dog, and to contact you in relation to dog training activities and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- We send out an occasional email newsletter which we would encourage you to opt in to receiving to find out about future training. If you do not wish to receive this please unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an email to [email protected]
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Dogs First permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog.
You release all claims against Dogs First with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.